Attend 1 Week Free Demo Classes.
CapitalVia Global Research Limited ‘CV’, pure-play financial market research and consulting company is looking to hire a legal intern for their Indore Office.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Appearing before courts for filing cases, giving evidence, etc.
– Filing cases under the arbitration
– Coordinating with advocates towards the closure of the cases
– Making available the litigation files to the advocates
– Maintaining and updating excel sheets as a record of all the cases filed by the company and filed against the company
– Drafting representations/replies before SEBI
– In-house drafting/vetting agreements
– Negotiating with the third party over the terms and conditions of the agreement
– Reviewing employee’s agreement
– Understanding and implementing amendments relevant to the company’s working
Who Can Apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
– are available for full time (in-office) internship
– can start the internship between 5th Dec’19 and 4th Jan’20
– are available for a duration of 3 months
– have relevant skills and interests
To apply for this legal internship: Click Here
About the Company:
CapitalVia Global Research Limited ‘CV’ is a pure-play financial market research and consulting company. We are an eminent player in the research space, focusing on fundamental and technical analysis to convert raw data and information into expert judgments.