FabHotels, a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand is looking to hire four (04) interns for their Gurgaon Office.
Daily Responsibilities Includes:
– Study legal documents/agreements in order to understand as to what all should be included in these
– Assist in preparing new legal documents, agreements, affidavits, etc.
– Study the cases and make investigations
– Assist in filing civil and criminal cases on behalf of the company
– Conduct research for the legal cases assigned to them
– Keep track/record of agreements, court hearings, and legal proceedings
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
– are available for full time (in-office) internship
– can start the internship between 25th Nov’19 and 25th Dec’19
– are available for duration of 2 months
– have relevant skills and interests
To apply for this legal internship: Click Here
About the Company:
Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 10000+ rooms across 400+ franchise hotels in 40+ major cities across India. We are headquartered in Gurgaon and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners among its backers. We are aiming to become Indias largest and most profitable hospitality brand in the next 18-24 months. We are 550+ members currently. This space has seen & continues to see a lot of interest, yet no other brand is yet able to offer traveler’s what they really want a ‘What you see is what you get’ hotel stay!
Founded by Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria, FabHotels is backed by leading VC firm Accel Partners, early backers of Flipkart, BookMyShow, Swiggy, and Qualcomm Ventures.