GE Electric Gurgaon is looking to hire a legal intern. The application can be made on their official careers website.
To handle Corporate Law and Corporate Governance matters and support the CS of GEIIPL.
1. Providing support to the Company Secretary of GE India Industrial Pvt. Ltd.
2. Corporate Governance compliances.
3. Helping in convening Board, Audit Committee Meetings of Group companies, preparation of notice, agenda to Board and Committee members, drafting minutes of Board and Committee meetings.
4. Helping in convening Annual General Meetings/EGMs of group companies. Coordinate with various departments for preparation of the Annual Report.
5. Supporting the accounts team during annual audit.
6. Managing corporate governance compliance of retiral trusts.
7. Compliance with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable corporate laws and maintenance of statutory books and records for the group Companies.
8. Preparation and filing of various Forms and Returns as required under the Companies Act.
9. Foreign Exchange related Compliances viz. filing of Annual Returns / Annual Performance Reports/FC-GPR/FC-TRS etc.
10. Drafting, vetting and issuance of PoAs and follow up for renewal.
11. Preparation and filing of Forms/documents with statutory authorities.
12. Supporting in merger/demerger/asset sale/corporate restructuring matters.
13. Any other secretarial and legal matters as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualified Company Secretary
Team player, good communication skills, eager to learn.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
To apply for this Legal Internship: Click Here