GreenThumbs, a vibrant and high-performance professional services firm providing psychometric assessments, recruitment, and training services to its clients worldwide is looking to hire two legal interns for their Delhi Office.
We are looking for Law/Legal interns, preferably pursuing LLM to assist our client.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Drafting and filing of appeals and related documents
– Researching the legal provisions of various Acts, Rules and case laws as relevant
– Performing assistance in high court procedural matters
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
– are available for the part-time job/internship
– can start the part-time job/internship between 9th Dec’19 and 8th Jan’20
– are available for a duration of 6 months
– have relevant skills and interests
To apply for this legal internship: Click Here
About the Company:
GreenThumbs is a vibrant and high-performance professional services firm providing psychometric assessments, recruitment, and training services to its clients worldwide. Leveraging the rich experience of our team, we bring cost-effective & client-centric solutions to a diverse client base. Our personalized approach is the reason why our impressive roster of clients continues to call on GreenThumbs year after year as their preferred advisory experts. Our vision is to effect a positive change in the organizations and individuals that we associate with by delivering quality recruitment and other people-related solutions and to become the human resource partner of choice to leading organizations across the globe.