Unilever, a consumer goods company that aims at meeting everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life is looking to hire a Legal Intern for their Mumbai Office.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Familiarize with procedural work – eg: finalizing replies in the notice of opposition proceedings
– Collate and finalize one well-known trademark application
– Participate and/or conduct school workshop for IPR awareness
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
– are available for full time (in-office) internship
– can start the internship between 3rd Dec’19 and 2nd Jan’20
– are available for a duration of 2 months
– have relevant skills and interests
To apply for this legal internship: Click Here
About the Company:
Unilever is a consumer goods company which aims at meeting everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life. As the preferred employer of choice in the country, HUL is known as the leadership factory with an inclusive work culture firmly rooted by Unilever values of integrity, respect, pioneering and responsibility.