Paradygmlaw, an education venture focusing on training students for Law Entrance Exam is looking for two Interns.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Mentoring students on law subjects like torts, contracts, constitution, criminal law, family law, and IPR
- Working on content creation: Legal topics – constitutional law, contract, torts, criminal law, international law, IPR, and jurisprudence
- Conduct seminars on a career in law at some schools
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 5th Nov’19 and 5th Dec’19
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates who have completed LLB/LLM may apply
- Work hours are flexible, either he/she can work from 9 am to 1.30 pm daily OR 1.30 pm to 5 pm. Weekly off will be Sunday and Monday. Two Sundays per month will be working Sundays(morning half)
- First 2 weeks of the internship will be a probationary period and will be without pay
Certificate, Letter of recommendation
To apply for this Legal Internship: Click Here
About the Company
We are an Educational Venture primarily focusing on training students for the Law Entrance exam including CLAT, Christ law, LSAT India, MHCET exams among others. We provide training to higher secondary students ( XI,XII and XII pass / degree) for these law entrance exams of national law universities across India. Apart from this we help students with private law schools admissions and LLB tuition.
Official Website of the Company: http://www.paradygmlaw.com