SAGE Publications India Private Limited is a leading independent, academic and professional publisher of innovative, high-quality content is looking to hire a legal intern for their Delhi Office.
About the Internship:
We are looking to start the internship from 1st week of January, 2020 till February end. The say may be extended by a month to cover March.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Perusing the files
– Working on various pleadings
– Drafting and vetting of communication
– Conducting legal research
– Documentation, making notes
– Assisting legal counsel
– Attending meetings
– Drafting, vetting of contracts
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
– are available for full time (in-office) internship
– can start the internship between 15th Dec’19 and 14th Jan’20
– are available for a duration of 2 months
– are from Delhi and neighboring cities
– have relevant skills and interests
To apply for this legal internship: Click Here
About the Company:
Founded in 1981, SAGE Publications India Private Limited is a leading independent, academic and professional publisher of innovative, high-quality content. Globally, SAGE Publications came into being in 1965 and is the world’s leading independent academic and professional publisher. It deals with journals, academic books textbooks and digital products.