Samarpan, a legal aid organization that works in public interest litigation and conventional laws is looking to hire twenty-five legal interns for their Delhi Office.
About The Internship:
Selected intern’s responsibilities include:
– Note down the salient features explained in the introductory class
– Collect the latest case law on S.156(3) and S.200 Cr.P.C.
– Prepare criminal complaint, application u/s. 156(3), bail application and anticipatory bail application
– Participate in an interactive session
– We will be holding a one-day internship on 11.01.2020 (second Saturday) from 11 A.M. to 4 P.M. on criminal law – how to file private complaints u/s. 156(3) Cr.P.C. and Section 200 Cr.P.C., bail applications and anticipatory bail applications before the magistrate, sessions courts and high court.
– Only final year law students, who want to certainly join the legal profession after completion of a law degree or have completed a law degree and intended to join the legal profession, please register themselves. First, come – first serve basis, we register only 25 students for this workshop/internship.
Who Can Apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
– are available for full time (in-office) internship
– can start the internship between 11th Jan’20 and 11th Jan’20
– are available for a duration of 1 week
– have relevant skills and interests
– No fee will be charged from participants.
– Study material and sample applications will be provided.
– Lunch and tea will be provided by organizers.
To apply for this legal internship: Click Here
About the Company:
We are a legal aid organization that works in public interest litigation and conventional laws like criminal laws, civil laws, human rights, matrimonial disputes, etc.