Shuttl, India’s largest office commute service provider is looking for a Legal Interns for Two Months.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Doing legal research on various laws such as motor vehicle acts and rules framed thereunder; companies act; etc.
– Vetting contracts, MoU’s, policies, petitions, notice, responses, etc.
– Creating a knowledge repository on policy-related legislation (state, center, global)
– Engaging in the documentation, validations, record keeping, coordination amongst internal stakeholders/ external legal advisors
– Helping the management team co-ordinate with reputed law firms in getting advice regarding business practices that need to be compliant with the Indian laws
– Working on administrative tasks, such as coordination with lawyers/law firms, emails, scheduling meetings, etc.
– Analyzing business/startup related complex legal issues
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who
– are available for full time (in-office) internship
– can start the internship between 25th Nov’19 and 25th Dec’19
– are available for a duration of 2 months
– have relevant skills and interests
– 4th-year/5th-year law students in Delhi NCR who can travel to Gurgaon 5 days a week, may apply
INR 10000/- per month
To apply for this legal internship: Click Here
About the Company:
Shuttl is India’s largest office commute service provider. With a mission of solving the pain of commute, Shuttl offers a space-efficient, safe, and cost-effective solution for urban India. Shuttl has demonstrated the ability to simultaneously address the dual challenge of congestion and pollution. The company catalyzes a shift away from private vehicles towards shared mobility – a win-win for citizens and cities. It also drives entrepreneurship by providing bus-owners on its platform with the latest technology, better financing, and relevant training, to help them scale and participate in offering a smarter, safer, and greener solution to commuters.