LEXIS AND COMPANY is a full-service law firm, with a PAN India presence, providing innovative legal solutions to its domestic as well as international clients. The firm offers a large portfolio of legal services. We are headquartered at New Delhi with branch offices in Mumbai and Lucknow and network offices at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata and Goa.
Mandatory Qualification: LLB Graduates, enrolled with any State Bar Council as an Advocate with AIBE clearance.
Desired Qualification: Advocates with LLM or CS as an additional qualification will be preferred.
Mandatory Experience: Minimum 1 Years Post Qualification Experience. Candidates should be well versed and experienced in drafting, filing, miscellaneous work, and appearance in various cases in district courts of India.
- Specialize in legal cases dealing with all types of Civil, Criminal, and Allied Cases as per the client’s requirements.
- Call the clients through telephone or emails, or any other mode, and answer their legal queries as per the client’s requirements.
- Schedule a face-to-face consultation and provide counselling and consultation to the clients for their legal queries as per the client’s requirements.
- Interview clients / witnesses to ascertain facts of the case as per the client’s requirements.
- Correlate findings / prepares case, along with drafting the case petition, legal research, and other case related documents as per the client’s requirements.
- Prepare or file or send or post notices / Complaints as per the client’s requirements.
- File the relevant case/petition/complaint as per the client’s requirements.
- Present the client’s case, or defend the client’s case as per client’s requirements.
- Conduct case, examining, and cross-examining witnesses in cases as per client’s requirement.
- Summarize and present the client’s case to relevant courts of law, tribunals, or any public or government authorities as per the client’s requirements.
- Provide guidance, mentor-ship, and training to Junior Advocates and Interns.
To apply for this Job : Click Here