Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our leading cloud communications platform lets businesses reach every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice, and video. Our global headquarters are in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have a local presence in more than 30 countries – probably somewhere near you!
Sinch India is looking for a smart and talented business lawyer to support its rapidly growing and evolving business in India. This is an individual contributor position based in Noida. The role will report to the Legal Head – India.
In this role, you will counsel our business, product and functional teams on a broad range of legal matters. You will be primarily responsible for advising on business initiatives; providing day-to-day corporate and business law counseling; conducting legal review and resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships. You will also be involved in structuring, drafting and negotiating day to day as well as complex high value contracts.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide array of commercial contracts, including customer services agreements, alliance and partnership agreements. Review tender documents, bids, contract documents for risk analysis and mitigation steps, and accordingly respond to the bids, including government tenders.
- Manage relationship and processes with internal and external stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to keep policies current and impart legal training to stakeholders.
- Work with legal team members to develop practice standards and department processes, effectively communicate legal and policy issues in a timely and proactive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a premiere law college with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in technology and telecom sector.
- Combination of in-house experience with a multinational and private practice experience.
- Strong subject matter knowledge and foundation in commercial law and contract negotiation.
- Impeccable integrity – ethical and honest in all respects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Should be able to work independently with a range of internal and external business and legal professionals, manage multiple priorities and projects with firm deadlines, and influence cross-functional teams. Decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Strong articulation skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here