Our people and platforms engage customers with investments, connect businesses with markets, and enable organisations to grow. Our vision is to be a leading global share registrar and transfer agent, offering complementary services in pensions, remediation and credit, to help our customers succeed.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties
- Performing customer / relationship Due Diligence, which consist of the following steps
- Perform research on shareholding structures, directors, business activities, etc. in public sources (Internet)
- Analyse the content of the data and documents retrieved during the research
- Perform screening on the companies and people found during the research based on name, address and date of birth, and ensure the right persons are being screened. Screening can consist of Sanctions, PEP and/or Adverse Media
- Archive the documents and findings in our system together with an overall risk recommendation.
- Discuss, explain and/or escalate exceptions to the rules, uncertain information or screening outcomes with a more senior Analyst;
- Prepare case analysis for the Lead and Managing Analysts that forms the foundation for challenging the case outcome with solid arguments;
- Monitor progress of own deliverables;
- Work closely with the Lead and Managing Analyst and give input to drive, control and prioritize various analyses;
- Provide input to the Quality Team to ensure all exceptions are identified and reported in the process manuals;
- Attend and engage during the periodic QA reviews;
- Obtain and maintain thorough knowledge and insight into the assigned portfolio of market(s), client / relationship group, sector, country and regional areas;
- Understand the regulations and procedures of processes and remain informed about the updates.
Skills, Attributes and Behaviour:
Successful candidate should demonstrate the following skills and behaviour
- Interest in and basic knowledge and understanding of financial markets, KYC, Corporate structures and legal entities
- Competency with PCs and common operating systems, office productivity systems, browsers and Internet search
- Academic, or an equivalent level, degree. Preferably in a field related to economics, finance, law, audit or compliance, but applicants with alternative backgrounds are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Due to the international working environment, excellent English language skills are a strict requirement. Any additional (global business) languages are a big advantage.
- Should have good oral and written communication within the organisation
- Able to articulate position and influence internal teams
- Promotes and motivates team spirit, supports team cohesion and is ready to help
- Analyses complex and resolves contra-dictionary problems within the context of the work assigned
- Remains at one point of view or plan of action in the communication with team-mates and people across the organisation
- Is comfortable and efficient in following a predefined process; but is also able to provide feedback on suggested process improvements
- Accurate and complete in all case review and filing
To apply for this Job : Click Here