GLG is the world’s insight network. We connect decision makers to the right experts so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity and have what it takes to get ahead. Our network of experts is the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision. Visit GLGinsights.com.
The role of an Analyst in Compliance team shall encompass various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Understanding and enforcing key requirements of firm and regulators’ Legal & Compliance rules and policies.
- Reviewing and evaluating the completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of an engagement and ability to identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Capable of identifying issues and analyze scenarios against policy requirements.
- Evaluate the adequacy of internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Identifying and applying a strong distinction between correct/incorrect business practices and escalate compliance breaches.
- Keep abreast with existing geopolitical situations, regions specific compliance protocol and policies.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- Providing periodic updates to stakeholders on various compliance related initiatives. Supporting senior team members on all aspects of compliance engagements.
- Engaging with client service professionals daily to understand their needs and provide exceptional service.
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation-specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues.
- Conducting in-depth research on various topics using proprietary databases and/or public domain by understanding the scope of engagements.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 1 to 3 years of relevant industry experience in Compliance, Forensic Investigation, Risk Advisory or Internal Audits.
- Succinct and structured oral and written communications skills with proven ability to explain in a crisp, clear and concise manner.
- Exposure of communicating with global stakeholders would be essential.
- Innovative mindset and adaptive to changing technologies.
- Possess excellent Internet-based research skills. Familiarity with using Internet-based investigative tools would be an added advantage.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
To apply for this Job : Click Here