UnitedLex is the go-to leader in optimizing legal and accelerating business through digital agility. The world’s most forward-thinking businesses, law departments, and law firms rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
- Provide advice and support in connection with a range of contract types, including drafting and reviewing change control notices, small contract documents, legal research and contract
- Work in tandem with a senior lead to assess and draft contractual provisions.
- Contract administration such as sending notifications, letters, claims, variations, Non material contract obligations monitoring.
- Provide ongoing advice to account teams regarding legal and commercial implications of specific terms and conditions in contracts.
- Provide commercial / contract support to client account/sales teams.
- Adherence to client policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide transactional support in connection with a range of commercial agreements.
- Assist account teams with change control notices and amendments to existing agreements.
- Working approach to on the job learning and development.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- BA/BS/LLB required (or regional equivalent education).
- 1-2 years experience in law firm and/or global corporation. Outsourcing/supplier experience desirable.
- Contract and commercial drafting and assessment experience required, including a level of client (internal or external) engagement.
- Ability to provide guidance/interpretation on existing contract provisions.
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance etc).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the local language and English.
- Demonstrable knowledge and judgment about contractual and commercial risks/issues in transactions.
- Demonstrate ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to manage high volume of small/medium value, low complexity work.
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contract
To apply for this Job : Click Here