Elevate is a law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal professionals, business professionals, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Specifically, you will
- Handle high volume employment matters by collecting critical data through various customer systems.
- Work independently and as part of a global team to meet and exceed goals.
- Promote best practices for legal operations, review procedures, and identify opportunities to improve current processes.
- Identify additional opportunities to deliver legal solutions to our clients.
- 1-3+ years of work experience preferably in legal operations, eDiscovery, and data collection.
- Prior experience as a paralegal, legal operations associate, or eDiscovery specialist is a plus.
Skills For Success
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professional service.
- Detail oriented and analytical, always looking for ways to improve the process or challenge the status quo.
- Extremely organized and capable of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excited to learn, grow, and not afraid to take on new responsibilities.
- Able to be self-directed and work independently to meet and exceed goals.
- Strong base of analytical experience and willingness to learn new techniques.
- Comfortable with learning new software products, if necessary.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in LLB or LLM.
To apply for this Job : Click Here