Elevate is a law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal professionals, business professionals, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Specifically, you will be,
- Handling high-volume employment matters by collecting critical data through various customer systems.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professional service.
- Detail oriented and analytical, always looking for ways to improve the process or challenge the status quo.
- Extremely organized and capable of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excited to learn, grow, and not afraid to take on new responsibilities.
- Able to be self-directed and work independently to meet and exceed goals.
- Strong base of analytical experience and willingness to learn new techniques.
- Comfortable with learning new software products, if necessary.
Experience And Education Qualification,
- 1-3+ years of work experience preferably in legal operations, eDiscovery, and data collection.
- Prior experience as a paralegal, legal operations associate, or eDiscovery specialist is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably Law graduate from a recognized university.
Skills For Success,
- Have experience in legal operations, collection, and production of documents/information in the context of litigation.
- Are excellent at delivering the highest levels of client services and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Are interested in joining a growing company and the potential for a long-term career path.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of something new and exciting.
- Work independently and as part of a global team to meet and exceed goals.
- Promote best practices for legal operations, review procedures, and identify opportunities to improve current processes.
- Identify additional opportunities to deliver legal solutions to our clients.
To apply for this Job : Click Here