We’re a tech powerhouse that innovates for the world’s largest retailer – Walmart. Since our inception, we’ve been dedicated to bringing about customer delight and convenience, on a global scale. Our technology-first products and solutions cater to millions of customers’ needs while saving them time and money.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Provides and supports the following Contract Management processes by following playbooks;
- Contract Data lifecycle management
- Contract Deconstruction of key Contract Information
- Review and validation of standard Legal documentation like Statement of Work, Work Orders, Resource Orders, Project Change Requests etc.
- work with Business Partners to resolve any queries
- adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
- Contract Interpretation Skills
- Quality Review and validation of Contracts.
- Responsible and accountable for leading Adhoc project
- Help team member in resolving queries and provide support during business discussion
- Thorough knowledge of databases and tracking systems
Participates in small team projects by reviewing and understanding project requirements; translating requirements into logical solutions; gathering requested information; communicating status and issues to appropriate team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross- functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs..
Working in the following environment is necessary to perform one or more of the essential functions of this position.
Open to Work in night shift or any other shift as per business requirement.
- Candidates preferred with Law degree from reputed college
- Minimum 1-3 years of post-Qualification Experience along with Contract Management experience
To apply for this Job : Click Here