CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
- Provide legal support to APAC CWT’s Customer organization including Sales, Customer Management and Meeting and Event: assist, review, provide analysis, draft and negotiate agreements (including NDAs, service agreements, amendments, extension agreements, legal notices).
- Support APAC business teams when legal support is required, including Human Resources and compliance matters.
- Manage relationships with external lawyers in APAC
- Collaborate with other members of legal team supporting customers business teams based in other region as well as with the whole legal and compliance team.
- Assist with the creation, roll-out and maintenance of template agreements, provide training when appropriate and help to disseminate know-how relating to procedures and contracting processes within APAC business team, including via CWT’s electronic contracting platform.
- Maintain, contribute to, and update the online contract management tool and intranet resources for lawyers and internal business contacts.
- Participate in projects and initiatives within Legal & Compliance Team, as required.
- Watch and report about any new or change in regulation in APAC which could impact CWT business.
- Operate autonomously within the framework set by CWT Global Legal and Compliance team.
- 5-8 years post qualification experience
- Experience working in an international company preferred.
- University degree and post graduate qualification in law required.
- English fluent
- Other language will be appreciated
- Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to work and communicate sensitively in a cross-functional and multicultural environment.
- Management skills
- Ability to communicate and work remotely
- Team player, willing to work flexibly and creatively with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Comfortable engaging with internal and external clients and other stakeholders on legal matters.
- Comfortable with change management
- Good communicator, strong verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Strong general legal skills, such as document drafting, advice preparation and negotiation abilities.
- Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to manage files efficiently, as well as prioritize multiple tasks/projects with different stakeholders under time pressure to meet deadlines.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously, as well as part of the wider legal and compliance team.
To apply for this Job : Click Here