CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience. Every single day, we look after enough travelers to fill more than 100,000 hotel rooms, while our meetings and events division handles more than 100 events every 24 hours.
- Work closely with:
- Legal and Compliance global team
- APAC Customer and Sales Management teams and CWT’s Meetings and Events team
- EMEA, NORAM and LATAM legal directors
- Subject matter and functional experts involved in CWT’s contracting process (e.g. data privacy, information security, compliance, commercial finance and operations);
- APAC business teams including Human Resources
Main external contacts
- Clients and clients’ legal teams.
- External lawyers & law firms
- Local authorities when needed
- Provide legal support to APAC CWT’s Customer organization including Sales, Customer Management and Meeting and Event: assist, review, provide analysis, draft and negotiate agreements (including NDAs, service agreements, amendments, extension agreements, legal notices).
- Support APAC business teams when legal support is required, including Human Resources and compliance matters.
- Manage relationships with external lawyers in APAC
- Collaborate with other members of legal team supporting customers business teams based in other region as well as with the whole legal and compliance team.
- Assist with the creation, roll-out and maintenance of template agreements, provide training when appropriate and help to disseminate know-how relating to procedures and contracting processes within APAC business team, including via CWT’s electronic contracting platform.
- Maintain, contribute to, and update the online contract management tool and intranet resources for lawyers and internal business contacts.
- Participate in projects and initiatives within Legal & Compliance Team, as required.
- Watch and report about any new or change in regulation in APAC which could impact CWT business.
- Operate autonomously within the framework set by CWT Global Legal and Compliance team.
- 5-8 years post qualification experience
- Experience working in an international company preferred.
- University degree and post graduate qualification in law required.
- English fluent
- Other language will be appreciated
- Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to work and communicate sensitively in a cross-functional and multicultural environment.
- Management skills
- Ability to communicate and work remotely
- Team player, willing to work flexibly and creatively with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Comfortable engaging with internal and external clients and other stakeholders on legal matters.
- Comfortable with change management
- Good communicator, strong verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Strong general legal skills, such as document drafting, advice preparation and negotiation abilities.
- Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to manage files efficiently, as well as prioritize multiple tasks/projects with different stakeholders under time pressure to meet deadlines.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously, as well as part of the wider legal and compliance team.
To apply for this Job : Click Here