CSB is a full service bank established in 1920 and headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala. CSB has over 263 branches in Kerala covering not just the district headquarters and large towns but also semi-urban and rural centres. Thanks to its unique origin and history, CSB is considered a household banking brand in Kerala. CSB offers Retail, Wholesale and SME Banking services through its footprint of over 516 branches across the country serving over 1 million customers.
- Managing Litigation.
- Preparation circulation of MIS
- Managing criminal cases
- To oversee all legal matters within the Area/State/Region
- Handling experience in dealing issues related to
Arbitration, NCLT, NI Act, SARFAESI Act, award execution, PSS Act Police Liaising.
- Handling Criminal complaints before various enforcement agencies, Legal Diligence, Recovery Suits, Legal Notices and also responding to any/all customer related written communication.
- Preparing and circulating monthly reports in the form of MIS.
- Coordinating periodically with advocates/counsels for speedy recovery of litigated cases.
- Issuance of Demand notices/recall notices/legal notices to defaulted customers.
- Coordination for arbitration orders, sec 138 summons and warrants and taking proactive steps for their execution.
- Defending against company cases.
To apply for this Job : Click Here