We are an Asia-based B2B commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electrical & Lighting, Cleaning & Laundry Supplies, Office Supplies, Tools and many more industry essentials.
He / She shall be responsible for handling the statutory and other Regulatory compliance specified under the Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, and other relevant laws and guidelines applicable from time to time.
- Handling Statutory and other Regulatory Compliances specified under the Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, and other relevant laws and guidelines applicable from time to time.
- Handling NBFC related Compliances from time to time
- Drafting NDA, Vendor Agreements, Lease Agreements, etc. along with other types of Contracts.
- Handling various Labor Laws Compliances as applicable to the Company from time to time.
- Assisting in various Due Diligence activities of the Company.
- Research and advisory for various business operations of the Company.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders of the Company from time to time.
Qualification & Experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience in legal and compliance function
- Preferably from the shared services industry where a large number of transactions are being processed
- Excellent communication (verbal & writing)
- Knowledge of Tally and oracle based applications
- LLB & CS
- Graduate- B.com/BBA
To apply for this Job : Click Here