In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best. We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About The Role & What You’ll Do
- Strategic thinking ability to lead, handle and advise the FK Group on all litigation matters, including and not limited to Anti-Trust/Competition laws, Contractual Disputes, FDI laws, labour and employment matters, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements.
- Research into new applicable laws regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Drafting and Vetting Court pleadings, (including affidavits and applications), notices and replies (including statutory, recovery as well as consumer notices)
- Risk spotting- Proactively identifying potential matters
- Managing critical as well as consumer matters for the FK Group
- Institutionalizing best practices for litigation and documentation management with an objective to increase efficiencies
- Create MRAs and processes around proper litigation management
- Research and analysis of various policies, bills, amendments, notifications, relating to and impacting the Group
- Initiates cross-functional efforts to drive organizational alignment
- Articulates corporate positions on compliance matters to regulators and external agencies and directs involvement with regulators to ensure compliance with all legal requirements
- Develop external relationships and alliances with law firms and advocates/senior advocates strengthening the capabilities of the Group.
What you will need?
Qualifications & Relevant Experience
You must possess the following qualifications and skillsets:
- LLB/LLM from a reputed Law College
- In-house litigation experience in a reputed Organization along with a law firm is preferable
- Rich experience in litigation, related business advisory work and managing in-house processes
- Led a Team with great leadership skills
- Handled matters and investigations, particularly in Anti-Trust / Competition laws and FDI laws
- Done arbitrations, institutional, international as well as ad-hoc
- Internal investigations like PoSH and code of conduct violations
- Handled litigations pertaining to IPRs and Information Technology Act, especially pertaining to intermediaries
- Handled recovery matters
- Handled criminal investigations and trials
- Experienced in dealing with law enforcement agencies
- Solution oriented and have vast experience litigation across branches of law, specially e-commerce/tech/intermediary
- Capable of effective litigation management
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced dynamic business environment
- Enable business without compromising on the process
- Ability to multitask and be flexible to work in other Departments as well
- Good team player with a collaborative approach in completing assignments.
- Meticulous and punctual.
- Leverage business understanding / functional expertise to deliver value to stakeholders
To apply for this Job : Click Here