In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best. We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and negotiating various commercial agreements and documents
- Be involved in commercial contracts;
- Supply Chain/Logistics Agreements – transportation, warehousing services, logistics, etc.
- Third party Logistics agreement
What You’ll Need
- LLB from a reputed Law College with experience in corporate laws, property laws, labour laws, contracts
- drafting and compliance in logistics /ecommerce sector. In-house legal experience in the corporate function
- of a reputed company is mandatory. Law firm or MNC experience is mandatory.
To apply for this Job : Click Here