Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The lawyer will support the administration of contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements. The duties of the lawyer will focus on the review and negotiation of agreements with BCG’s clients, suppliers, subcontractors, including nondisclosure agreements, data processing agreement and other agreements central to the commercial operations of BCG.
- Implement BCG contracting policies and processes
- Reviewing and negotiating of contracts and documents related to non-disclosure, non-reliance, data processing (under data privacy enactments), procurement aligned with the company’s processes and ensuring compliance with federal, state, legal, and organizational requirements
- Extend legal support to internal business team in curation to knowledge process
- Review, edit and process contracts under direction of senior team members
- Identify risks and issues; suggest alternative solutions
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract summaries, status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Provide timely reports on contract metrics and complex legal issues
- Work closely with legal team to resolve or support resolution of complex legal issues
- Supporting the legal team with its contract management processes using various tools including AI
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Technical and functional expertise Knowledge of contract documents and specifications. Skill in the negotiation and establishment of contractual arrangements
- Problem solving, analytical skills and decision making Solid analytical skills and creative problem solving ability with an appreciation for striking a balance between business and legal objectives
- Work management, organization and planning Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Customer and business focus Candidates must be pragmatic, high-energy professionals, with personal and professional self-confidence
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- LL.B / B.A. LL.B. / LL.M.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in contracts management with experience in international contracting and varied contractual arrangements
- Sound understanding of commercial contracting terms, conditions/practices, and legal implications
- Proven ability to organize assigned workload and multitask to deliver service at required service levels meeting stakeholders’ expectations
- Strong command of Windows Office (particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- English fluency; additional languages a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to support a global and international set of stakeholders
To apply for this Job : Click Here