A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
As a member of the LCN Delivery Team, you will be accountable for providing quality contracting support on a global basis for various GSK stakeholders.
- Accountable for providing quality contracting support autonomously to the business. This includes providing analysis, drafting and counsel on transactions, including any related legal, policy, regulatory and compliance issues—integrating legal knowledge with sound business understanding and IT systems supporting contracting process.
- This role requires a broad-based provision of legal support and expertise in worldwide commercial transactions.
- Collaborate with and provide counsel to numerous relevant GSK stakeholders.
- The role can work on matters of higher complexity with greater support from their line manager or other relevant colleagues.
- Negotiate and draft other legal documents. Conduct research on various legal issues. Perform or support due diligence on proposed transactions.
- Review and interpret new or pending legislation and regulations impacting contracting to ensure compliance and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Being aware of departmental guidance on best practices, processes, templates, clauses and playbooks.
- Familiarity with global privacy law and GDPR.
- Understands legal and financial risks and implications of contracts.
- Communicates directly with business clients and participate in general business meetings, teams and projects as required to provide timely, effective legal advice.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Qualified lawyer with minimum 2 years’ experience in a law firm and/or in-house, including relevant experience in commercial contracting preferred.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as this position supports global business in different geographies.
To apply for this Job : Click Here