Founded in 2016 with a vision to transform the trade ecosystem in the country leveraging technology, udaan is India’s largest b2b eCommerce platform that is empowering small businesses through the power and scale offered by eCommerce. It has operations across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home & kitchen, staples, fruits & vegetables, FMCG, pharma, toys and general merchandise. udaan has over 3 million users, 1.7 million retailers, chemists, kirana shops, HoReCa, farmers and 30,000 sellers on the platform across the country. The platform enables supply chain & logistics operations, which is based on sound technology, for daily delivery across 900 cities and 12,000 pin codes through udaanExpress. It enables financial products and trade credit services to small businesses, manufacturers, retailers and buyers through udaanCapital to grow their business.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing product notes, loan, security and related transaction documents. Undertake research and study of legal problems arising in connection with financing and fintech transaction, advice on the legal and regulatory implications of the transaction.
- Provide the legal framework for financing and fintech transactions (drafting, advisory support, conclusion of contracts and completion of all related legal formalities) and monitor them from a legal viewpoint.
- Problem solving with business on new product roll-outs and business partnership models, keeping in view the legal requirements and business needs.
- Coordinating with business and providing legally viable solutions for business problem statements.
- Participate in the development of processes, policies and procedures designed to reduce legal risk and/or increase the efficiency of the team.
- Proactively advise on and help to manage important changes in law and regulation.
- Checking pre-disbursement checklists and contents such as accuracy of board resolutions, various compliance certificates etc.
- Standardize and develop credit and fintech documentation.
- Liaising with government departments and regulatory authorities for obtaining necessary sanctions / approvals and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
- Good judgment enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of law, regulation and practice, proactively managing all legal risks of the organization.
- Good drafting and communication, both oral and written. Good understanding of the legal and regulatory landscape and continuous upkeep with changes here.
- Post Qualification Work Experience: 3-5 Years
- Preferred Industry: Law Firm (specific experience with Banking & Finance and Fintech),
- Banking FinancialServices (NBFCs. FinTech. Banks)
- Law Graduate from a reputed University / Institute
To apply for this Job : Click Here