Founded in 2016 with a vision to transform the trade ecosystem in the country leveraging technology, udaan is India’s largest b2b eCommerce platform that is empowering small businesses through the power and scale offered by eCommerce. It has operations across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home & kitchen, staples, fruits & vegetables, FMCG, pharma, toys and general merchandise. udaan has over 3 million users, 1.7 million retailers, chemists, kirana shops, HoReCa, farmers and 30,000 sellers on the platform across the country. The platform enables supply chain & logistics operations, which is based on sound technology, for daily delivery across 900 cities and 12,000 pin codes through udaanExpress. It enables financial products and trade credit services to small businesses, manufacturers, retailers and buyers through udaanCapital to grow their business.
- Ensure compliance with Statutory and Regulatory requirements, company policies, procedures, and specifications.
- Reviews and analyses data, documents, testing report and product specifications to determine acceptability of finished product as supplied by a third party.
- Implement an effective legal compliance program.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all internal stakeholders are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Obtain registrations and licenses from statutory and regulatory authorities.
- To maintain records of all inspections and regulatory compliances.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of legal requirements (FSSAI regulations, Drugs and Cosmetics, BIS Act, Legal Metrology Act, rules, Municipal Acts, Labour Codes)
- Demonstrate a business-friendly approach to legal problem solving and be able to effectively counsel internal clients by providing them with clear and concise practical advice as well as creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with all levels and to keep relevant stakeholders regularly and timely updated
- Possess a strong desire to learn the business and new areas of law and to function integrally as part of a geographically dispersed Legal Team
- Able to quickly gain a rapport and working relationship with business personnel to encourage and continue the proactive use of in-house legal counsel
- Able to communicate clearly and work effectively and cooperatively with colleagues from different functions, different offices, different regions, and at every level of the company’s organization
- Excellent judgment and initiative in developing creative and effective solutions, using a business-oriented approach
- Proficient in setting priorities and managing expectations with respect to deliverable and deadlines
- Self-starter who is sharp, quick to pick up new concepts, and willing to dig in and become an “expert” as needs arise
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be able to travel as necessary
To apply for this Job : Click Here