Opening up a world of opportunity for our customers, investors, ourselves and the planet. We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 64 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
- To undertake end to end negotiation and execution of Traded Market Documents such as ISDA Master Agreement, CSA, AFMA, GMRA, GMSLA, CDEA, Compensation Agreements, Guarantees, FX Give Up notices and other related documents.
- To undertake a detailed check of the constitutional documents for each type of counterparty based on the jurisdiction of the counterparty. This involves examining the constitutional documents, keeping in mind the home jurisdiction of the counterparty and prevailing laws across various geographies around the globe.
- Each individual will be responsible for each case received until its completion. Individually all staff have to display team work for efficient completion of work.
- Perform enhanced research by utilizing legal and analytical skills
- To strive for excellence in customer service.
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies and procedures issued by the Group and contained with the Group Standards Manual and relevant Functional Manuals, Desk Instructions Books and Process Guides.
- Law degree from a recognized Law College/University in India or Overseas
- 2 years’ experience working in a legal process involving drafting/vetting agreements/contracts
- Proven skills in drafting agreements/contracts
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Good interpretation, analytical & judgmental skills
Job Field: Legal
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
To apply for this Job : Click Here