HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve more than 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To undertake end to end negotiation and execution of Traded Market Documents such as ISDA Master Agreement, CSA, AFMA, GMRA, GMSLA, CDEA, Compensation Agreements, Guarantees, FX Give Up notices and other related documents.
- To undertake a detailed check of the constitutional documents for each type of counterparty based on the jurisdiction of the counterparty. This involves examining the constitutional documents, keeping in mind the home jurisdiction of the counterparty and prevailing laws across various geographies around the globe.
- Each individual will be responsible for each case received until its completion. Individually all staff have to display team work for efficient completion of work.
- Perform enhanced research by utilizing legal and analytical skills
- To strive for excellence in customer service.
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies and procedures issued by the Group and contained with the Group Standards Manual and relevant Functional Manuals, Desk Instructions Books and Process Guides.
- Law degree from a recognized Law College/University in India or Overseas
- 2 years’ experience working in a legal process involving drafting/vetting agreements/contracts
- Proven skills in drafting agreements/contracts
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Good interpretation, analytical & judgmental skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here