DMI Finance is a tech-driven, new-thinking provider of credit solutions to a heterogeneous portfolio of corporate borrowers across India. As a credit partner to growing Indian companies, we offer everything from short-term bridge financing and medium-term project financing to term loans and working capital loans. We also support select fintech companies as a balance sheet partner, leveraging the vast consumer finance universe in India through these tie-ups, effectively working around entry barriers in the space. Founded in 2008 by Shivashish Chatterjee and Yuvraja C. Singh, DMI Finance is headquartered in Delhi, with corporate offices in Mumbai and Bangalore and branch offices pan-India. The company has also acquired a Housing Finance Company license, a Merchant Banking license and registered an Alternate Investment Fund.
This individual would be responsible for drafting and vetting of Debt documentation (Loan and NCDs), service agreements, review of Title and Corporate Due Diligence reports, drafting and review of Financing Documents, NoCs, consent letters etc. and co-ordination with external Legal Vendors and Credit and Operations team on a day to day basis.
- Undertake drafting and review of Debt documentation
- Undertake preliminary title due diligence reports for Project Finance vertical
- Highlight discrepancies in the property under diligence; license and titular issues
- Review title due diligence reports prepared by third party legal vendors
- Maintaining standard documents and standardize checklists
- Cross check and review license and title documents and form preliminary opinion
- Review and vet loan / NCDs documents, and related Agreements
- Drafting of miscellaneous documents
- All legal compliances related with mortgages
Minimum Qualification required: LL.B (3 year or 5 year course) or LL.M.
- Total Work Experience: 4 – 7 years
- Relevant Experience: 3 – 4 years in a Banking/Financial industry in Mortgage division
Other requirements: Contract writing, drafting and vetting of service agreements, loan documentation, exposure in Title and Corporate Due Diligence, Debt (Loan / NCDs) Documentation, Company Laws, SEBI / RBI Regulations in NBFC’s / Banks / FIs.
To apply for this Job : Click Here