Unistone Capital Private Ltd is looking for CS/LLB with 2+ years of experience in merchant banking activities. The candidate would be responsible for due diligence and execution of merchant banking assignments.
Desired Skill set / Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and experience of various merchant banking services like IPO, Open Offers, Buyback, Delisting, Right Issue etc.
- Conducting Secretarial and Legal Due Diligence
- Well versed with Companies Act, SEBI ICDR & SAST Regulations and Circulars, Income Tax, FEMA, etc.
- Managing execution including assisting in drafting offer documents, co-ordinating with various intermediaries for IPOs/FPOs/Right issues/OFS/buyback//Open offer/ Delisting
- Liaisons with regulators, clients, investors and interacting with the stock exchanges
- Investor Grievance – Handling pre & post issue investor grievances and tracking and coordinating with various registrar/agencies to suitably reply and close them.
- Assist the team on the post issue co-ordination work upto listing on stock exchanges
Location: Mumbai (Andheri East)
- Relevant Merchant Banking experience of 2+ years
- Strong verbal or written communication skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here