KPMG entities in India are established under the laws of India and are owned and managed (as the case may be) by established Indian professionals. Established in September 1993, the KPMG entities have rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. Today we operate from offices across 14 cities including in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
To be accountable for the delivery of high-quality work for both self and others that is on time and ready for client/manager review, understand the firm’s risk management policies and processes, regulatory environment, has the ability to assess risk actively develop, mentor and coach team members, set up procedures to monitor work progress, assisting/enabling innovation in processes enhancing the firm’s reputation.
Role & Responsibilities-
- Work with Director – NQ&RM in implementing the firm’s risk management policies relating to engagement contracts in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of National Risk Management.
- Gain a deep understanding of the firm’s policies relating to contract reviews, and provide responses to clients based on such understanding.
- Undertake contract drafting, vetting, review and negotiations as per firms’ norms keeping the engagements in mind.
- Can include drafting and review of documents like tenders or RFP documents, Statement of work, Purchase orders, MOU’s, NDA’s, Addendums, Engagement letters, terms of business etc.
- Hold conference calls with the client’s legal team in applicable cases to articulate the firm’s perspective on contracts and finalize the contracts.
- Gain a broad understanding of the firm’s independence and compliance policies.
- Assist in certain compliance areas such as the professional indemnity insurance program, insider trading and data privacy.
- Being an excellent professional and have integrity in all your dealings.
- Accuracy while performing the various task so as not to expose the Firm to undue risk.
- Always acting in accordance with legal / regulatory / and internal risk procedures, remaining independent and objective at all times.
- 6-8 years of relevant post qualification experience in contract review, negotiation, drafting and redlining.
- LLB or LLM.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication, and relationship development skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability.
To apply for this Job : Click Here