Porter is India’s Largest Marketplace for Intra-City Logistics. Leader in the country’s $40 billion intra-city logistics market, Porter strives to improve the lives of 3,00,000+ driver-partners by providing them with consistent earning & independence. Currently, the company has serviced 8+ million customers across 15 cities in India – Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat, Kolkata, Jaipur, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Indore, Nagpur, Chandigarh.
Roles And Responsibilities
- To manage litigation prevention and resolution function. Responsible for litigation management for the organization.
- Drafting legal notices and reply, complaints, suits, written statements, etc. and other correspondences, supporting business and finance teams on the documentation process required for various authorities including police officials/enforcement agencies.
- Have expert knowledge and on ground exposure on litigation proceedings and process including appearances before Court/ Tribunal proceedings and Investigation authorities.
- Strong exposure to litigation and court procedures.
- Empanelment of the right set of law firms with PAN India presence for litigation, notice and complaint handling.
- Insights on supporting strategies related to litigation cases (Civil, Criminal, Intellectual Property, Consumer Forum, Negotiable Instrument, Private Complaints, Data Privacy matters).
- Conducting research on relevant laws, regulations legal articles.
- Assistance in drafting of commercial contracts such as NDAs, supplier agreements, customer agreements, dealing with teams on vendor and registration processes.
- Must have knowledge on IPR, Property, Corporate and contemporary laws.
Skills RequiredThe ideal candidate will have:
- A Law degree, (B.A.LL.B/LL.M.) having below mentioned experience and skills.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Contract Management, Litigation and Legal and Business Correspondences.
- Good understanding of laws, various types of contracts key clauses.
- Basic knowledge of litigation management services and Contract Life Cycle management.
- Experience in research on relevant laws, regulations legal articles.
- Exposure to tools for legal research, contract management, etc.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills required.
- Having Legal knowledge, Analytical Skills, Decision making, Team Player.
To apply for this Job : Click here