Recognized by Silicon India Magazine among Top 10 Non-tech HR Service Providers in India and by The Leaders Globe Magazine as India’s top 10 Innovative HR Management companies, Adler Talent Solutions is a boutique HR service provider specializing in recruitments, contract staffing and HR advisory services. Inspired by the agility of Eagle, Adler assists global conglomerates in finding the right talent, developing HR Strategy for high end start ups or companies looking forward to grow and taking care of routine HR operations. What makes us different is our core focus on nurturing talent, employing technology for better operations, fostering a relationship of trust and a highly-committed team that is passionate about human resource domain.
Purpose of the Role: Provide commercially relevant, practical and proactive legal services to the company
Job Description :
Manage and conduct BulkRecovery litigation involving the company (including proceedings under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, Summary Suits for recovery of outstanding dues before various courts and defending Consumer Complaints filed against the Company before various forums. For that purpose co ordinating with business people to collect the information, maintaining a data base of cases provided by the business and follow processes set up by the company to recover the outstanding amounts from the dealers, coordinating with the advocates for filing the cases within limitation and keeping a continuous follow up of the cases. consumer cases, drafting and filing of written statements in consumer cases, replying to the consumer notices, keeping a track of the cases and providing MIS for the same etc.)Legal Support
1. Provide timely support to the Distribution, Supply and logistics functions including Manufacturing units
- Recovery matters draft/issue legal notices for outstanding dues with vendors/dealers
- Consumer matters- draft reply to consumer complaints.
- Regular market visit to dealers in outstanding and for ensuring service of summons in some cases.
Working Knowledge Of Legal Portals
1. Circulate MIS on status of recovery cases
- Coordinate with other functions/users on issues and resolutions regarding portal
- Maintain and update litigation statement
- Work experience with a recognizedLaw firm in past / Company in recovery profile is MUST
- You will be interacting with internal departments such asSales, Commercial, Supply chain, Marketing, Customer Centricity, SSC
- You will also be Externally interactingwith “Solicitors and Lawyers”
- Degree in law from a recognizeduniversity(Government Law College’s/ Symbiosis Law College Pune/ Indian Law School Pune/ National Law Universities)
- Most Preferred Requirements : Bulk Recovery Litigation , Section 138 NI ACT complaints (cheque bounce),consumer litigation, regular market visit (outstanding dealer payment), draft replies, replying to legal notices, maintaining and updating excel sheet
To apply for this Job : Click Here