Asian Paints has a lot of identities. We have been India’s largest paint company for almost 50 years and are part of the top 10 decorative paint companies worldwide. We have operations in 19 countries, and manufacturing facilities in 26 global locations. Having subsidiaries in India and abroad, Asian Paints encompasses the best of Indian and global traits, homegrown and international qualities. Our subsidiaries are Berger International, Scib, Taubman, Apco, Ess Ess. We have joint ventures with PPG in automotive and industrial paints and Sleek International Modular Kitchens. With different strokes for all types of folks, we have paints ranging from luxury enamels to economic quality distemper in all shades imaginable. Despite our phenomenal growth in the paint segment, we didn’t just stop there. We expanded with our wallpaper range – Nilaya, wall stencils, wood finishes, adhesives and waterproofing solutions. We listened to our customers when they asked for hassle-free painting services and now provide end-to-end servicing in multiple cities. We constantly innovate with service offerings – from colour consultancy at home, online consultancy services, to providing inspiration centres through Colour stores. Our reputation often precedes us but we have never let that be our resting laurel. We constantly strive to push boundaries – not only by creating more sustainable ways of carrying out extensive community initiatives that touch the lives of people, but also through our operations. Our people are passionate, innovative and work with integrity. Our actions reflect these values and our businesses across the globe ensure they maintain the quality of work and standards of excellence we are known for.
Job Purpose: Provide commercially relevant, practical and pro-active Legal services to the Company
- Issuing Notices to the defaulters of the Company. Visiting and following up with defaulters for expediting the recovery for the Company.
- Handling Litigation (Pan India) of the Company.
- Filing Police Complaints for Counterfeiting of Company’s Products. Handling and pursuing criminal complaints before various courts.
- Responding to various notices/ complaints received from Consumers/ dealers.
- Handling and coordinating with various Advocates for Consumer litigation.
- Advising and assisting all divisions and departments on various negotiations (pan India and outside India) towards various business initiatives/business transactions etc. in order to resolve contentious/disputed matters.
- Liaison and coordination with the Attorneys and/or Counsels as and when required. Extending necessary support to Attorneys/ Counsels to enable them to complete / submit the pleadings within the allotted time frame.
- Meeting concerned personnel from the Business divisions and attend to their drafting requirements. Extending necessary support to all the divisions / departments in terms of drafting. Vetting and reviewing of various legal documents.
- Essential: LLB from a recognized University
- 3-5 years of work experience with an FMCG organization or worked with a well known law firm having worked on Litigation and Brand Protection
To apply for this Job : Click Here