BIG FM, India’s largest radio network (59 stations) has amplified the power of radio as a medium to entertain, by going beyond metros and offering unique experiences and reach to consumers and advertisers is looking to hire an Assistant Manager Legal for their Mumbai Office.
– Drafting, vetting, negotiating and finalizing various legal documents
– Conducting title due diligence of immovable properties and scrutiny of documents to establish the genesis of title.
– Collaborating with various stakeholders.
– Structuring and documenting all stages of the transaction.
– Reviewing and drafting of legal documents such as demand notices, letters, Letter of Intent, legal notices, appointment letters, lease/sale agreements, License agreements, conveyance, etc.
– Managing and undertaking legal research as required
– Responsible for the due diligence, screening of documents, search, and statuary compliances to mitigate possible risks.
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
BIG FM, India’s largest radio network (59 stations) has amplified the power of radio as a medium to entertain, by going beyond metros and offering unique experiences and reach to consumers and advertisers. Our distinctive content and innovative promotions have established leadership in the FM space and firmly laid the foundation for an exciting future.
Our most popular shows include – Suhaana Safar with Annu Kapoor & Yaadon Ka Idiot Box, with Neelesh Misra. These original content based shows and engaging brand-led campaigns have consistently won accolades at prestigious industry awards like the EMVIES, ABBYs, ACEF, India Radio Forum & New York Festival, etc.