Bike Bazaar provides a range of affordable solutions and hassle-free experience along the two wheeler lifecycle. These include financing to purchase new and pre owned two wheelers, access to green bikes, insurance, and a transparent marketplace for buying and selling of preowned two wheelers.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Drafting, vetting, redlining, finalising of legal and business documents including Services Agreements, Vendor Agreement, Customer Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Inter Company Agreements, Rent Agreements, Lender Agreements and other legal documents, letters, notices and writings.
- Coordinating with the relevant departments and business teams to understand and identify the legal requirements of our business and provide full assistance in ensuring legal compliance.
- Responsible for proper execution of contracts / documents and maintaining MIS and repository of all executed contracts along with the key features of each contract.
- Assisting in statutory audit, internal audit, due diligence for smooth audit process.
- Monitoring compliance of the provisions of applicable Corporate Act, RBI guidelines, FEMA regulation, Labour Laws, etc.
- Assisting in monitoring regulatory investigations and cases/proceedings
- Review and monitoring of various codes and policies required to be adopted by the Company from time to time under various applicable laws.
- Keeping track of various regulatory changes w.r.t. laws applicable to the Company including Stamp Act.
- Supporting is relevant other day-to-day activities of compliance department.
- You must have a desire to build a career as in-house legal counsel
- 3-4 years total experience in handing legal and compliance matters in corporate
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Driven and motivated.
- Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in the work
To apply for this Job : Click Here