boAt set its sail back in 2016. Both our founders, Aman Gupta and Sameer Mehta, realized the massive gaps in the audio and wearable market of India and hence founded boAt with the vision of making fashion meet the world of consumer electronics. Five years down the road, boAt has become a crucial part of cultural conversations for the younger generation, lifestyle influencers, audiophiles, and a lot of many segments. boAt has hence become an advocate of self-expression, adventurous experiences, and exploration all the way. Driven by a blazing passion for music and an instinct for innovation, boAt intends to deliver more than just a product to its community.
Assistant Manager – Legal & Compliance
- Draft, vet and/or negotiate basic agreements including but not limited to NDAs, supply chain agreements, customer agreements, Lease Deeds, Memorandum of Understanding, Legal notices & Reply to the Notices, replying to Show Cause Notices, Partnership Deeds, Indemnity Bonds, Power of Attorney, Leave & License Agreements Affidavits, Agency agreements, settlement agreements, Non-Disclosure agreements, Confidentiality agreements, Service Agreements, etc.
- Vetting of basic bank loan documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/process of the organization and to direct compliance issues to respective functions for resolution.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed under POSH, Legal Metrology Act and all other applicable laws/policies.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments or other matters affecting the business activities, systems and controls and communicate changes to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and oversee implementation thereof.
- Representing the company in courts, forums, etc if and when deemed fit by the management or HOD.
- Compliance clearance for new product / new business line / new licenses.
- Strong knowledge of contract laws, companies act, BIS Act, legal metrology Act, make in India policy of GOI, PLI schemes etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with all levels and to keep relevant stakeholders regularly and timely updated.
- Possess a strong desire to learn the business and new areas of law and to function integrally as part of the legal team.
- Able to quickly gain a rapport and working relationship with business personnel.
- Able to communicate clearly and work effectively and cooperatively with colleagues from different functions, different offices, different regions, and at every level of the company’s organization.
- Excellent judgment and initiative in developing creative and effective solutions, using a business-oriented approach.
- Proficient in setting priorities and managing expectations with respect to deliverable and deadlines.
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- 3-4 years of post qualification experience, preferably in LISTED product based organisations
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Law from a reputed institute with a good academic record.
To apply for this Job : Click Here