We incubate seed and early-stage startups that share our mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Aarhus, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries. We are a remote-first organization. We offer the flexibility to work from anywhere in your home country; you can work from where you are most productive.
CACTUS is looking to hire their next team member that will help grow and expand their Legal & Corporate team.
Profile Experience / Qualification
- Candidates with LLB plus CS degree can only apply.
- 4 to 5 years’ post qualification experience is must and should have worked as in-house legal and CS counsel in a company.
- Strong legal, secretarial and analytical skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Indian corporate and contractual laws. Candidate having experience and knowledge of international corporate and contractual laws such as US, Japan, Korea, China, Singapore and UK would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective relationships at all organizational levels.
- Highly motivated, independent with quality mindset.
- Basic knowledge of MS word, excel, power point.
- Responsible for drafting, vetting, negotiating, reviewing and closing various legal agreements of the organization such as master service agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, service level agreements, settlement agreements, RFP’s, lease deeds etc.
- Provide timely legal advice and assistance to other departments where needed on a minimum supervision basis.
- Assisting in key legal projects such as data protection compliances, corporate governance policies, terms around new services, acquisition etc.
- Liaising with external legal consultants for critical legal issues, wherever required.
- Analyze existing & new legislation/amendments that impact the Business; bring to the notice of the appropriate functions about their implications and applicability; guide them in formulating a suitable plan of action.
- Should have keen interest in learning and applying expertise with respect to international laws and regulations to provide advice on international transactions and transactions related to the group entities.
Corporate Secretarial Compliances:
- Coordinate board meetings, committee meetings, shareholders meetings and draft minutes of the same in a timely manner. Drafting of resolutions, explanatory statements and supplementary papers for consideration of board.
- Handling key compliances / projects arising out of strategic initiatives such as structuring, rights issue, buyback, demat of shares etc.
- Ensure timely filings of all forms and documents with statutory authorities such as RoC, RBI etc.
- Ensure timely FEMA compliances such as filing ODI, APR, ESOP forms, etc.
- Handling CSR related compliances.
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant statutory registers and records as per the provisions of Companies Act and other allied Acts as applicable.
- Assist in corporate actions and compliance with various key matters like related party transactions, good governance practices, board processes etc.
- Assistance in managing secretarial compliance for overseas subsidiaries.
To apply for this Job : Click Here