A fast-growing e-commerce startup, DealShare is a hyperlocal online buying platform for multi-category consumer products focused on the new ‘WhatsApp first’ India. Our mission is to target the new 500Mn users from non-metro cities and rural market spaces who haven’t shopped enough online and are uncomfortable on other platforms. These users are primarily on mobile & social media. DealShare makes it extremely easy for these users to buy in a couple of clicks, supported by vernacular browsing.
Role: Assistant Manager – Legal
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and closing commercial agreements such as IT services agreements, hardware and software licensing agreements, SAAS agreements, service agreements relating to corporate, commercial, FinTech, non-disclosure agreement, finance/bank related agreements such as loan agreements, hypothecation, indemnity letter, sanction letter etc; contracts relating to wholesale/B2B as well as retail/B2C business like brand licensing agreements, supply agreements, platform listing agreements, contract manufacturing agreements, service agreements and other related or ancillary legal documents.
- Work with Senior Counsel to structure complex transactions, legal opinions, ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory compliances and also offer advisory on general corporate, FinTech, Intellectual Property, information security related aspects.
- Manage and direct all day-to-day legal activities including contracts, corporate governance, annual maintenance, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, privacy, and internal support for sales, client success, operations, talent, and finance teams.
- Contribute in all the legal activities and assist Senior Counsel and other stakeholders in the required projects involving drafting of agreements, guidelines, internal and external policies, streamlining processes, risk identification and mitigation, etc;
- Manage corporate legal activities like Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence, Investment-related transactions, Corporate Restructuring.
- Manage and monitor claims including third party intellectual property violations (entailing drafting/sending cease and desist letters); employment matters (communicating with internal clients and stakeholders as needed); and compliance matters (liaising with insurers, brokers, government agencies as required);
- Researching recent and applicable laws and regulations applicable to the Company and advising on appropriate legal action; periodically update Senior Counsel, other stakeholders, and senior management on the progress of all critical issues and applicable recent laws.
- LLB from reputed institution, preferably from top law schools.
- PQE of 2 to 5 years of experience, preferably from Tier I and Tier II law firms.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should be able to manage high turnaround time.
- Should have hands on experience in drafting and negotiation of complex contracts, undertaking regulator research on FEMA, FDI, FinTech, IP.
- Should be able to handle fast paced environment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here