Established in 1949, Dr Lal PathLabs today is the largest and most respected diagnostic service provider in the country. It has a proven track record of over six decades for strict adherence to international standards and benchmarks. Dr Lal PathLabs offers widest test menu and has a pan India presence in all important cities and towns of India, in the form of state-of-the-art laboratories and patient service centres.
Position/Designation: Assistant Manager
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Drafting, Vetting and Review of Agreements such as, Lease Deed, Vendor/ Service Agreements, Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Outsourcing Agreement, Client Agreements, Franchisee Agreement, Software Licensing Agreement, Logistic Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Affidavit, Memorandum of Understanding, Letter of Intent, Authority Letters and other commercial contracts & agreements.
- Drafting of various letters such as Termination Letter, Intimation Letters, Handover Letter and various other communications as per the requirement.
- Negotiating terms of engagement and contracts with vendors and Client.
- Working towards a process for knowledge up-gradation and various new/existing process and policies.
- Conducting Legal Research and providing legal advisory.
- Performing Due Diligence of the documents for verifying clear and marketable title of the owner of the Property.
- Assisting internal teams on matters relating to contracts, leases and any other query.
- Preparing and updating of MIS.
To apply for this Job : Click Here