GreyOrange is a global technology company unifying AI-driven software and mobile robotics to modernize order fulfillment and optimize warehouse operations in real time. The GreyOrange Fulfillment Operating System is the only fully integrated software and robots solution that uses advanced fulfillment science to instantaneously evaluate order data and compose the best decisions in real time to efficiently orchestrate people, processes and robots. The result is a fast, agile and precisely tuned operation equipped to perpetually meet the what-when-where expectations of today’s retail consumer.
As an Assistant Manager for Legal (Corporate) at GreyOrange, you will be responsible for managing and handling matters related to Corporate Legal Affairs of the Company which includes Legal Documentation, Legal Compliance, Corporate-Commercial Agreements vetting and drafting including procurement vendor(s) documents and ensure proper filing of all executed documents and handling of Contract Management. This role will also require interaction and dialogue with relevant Global counterparts, and the ability to quickly and accurately supply the demands for information and documents.
- Drafting replies to legal notices and interacting with the counter-party counsel to resolve and close any legal issue in the interest of the Company;
- Drafting, vetting, standardizing and closing all types of agreements and documents;
- Responsible for accurate and timely review and execution of all vendor and customer NDAs;
- Monitor Vendor contracts for various compliance purposes;
- Liaison with the Company stakeholders to close any legal issues which may arise;
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and closing all NDAs and Purchase Agreements with the Company Vendors;
- Ensuring proper filing of all executed agreements;
- Efficient management and operation of contract management systems for all executed contracts;
- Any other matters involving interpretation of laws / rules/ regulations
- LL.B. from any national law school or other reputable law colleges of the country with at least 2-3 years’ experience in agreement review and contract management.
- In-house experience/ contract management experience is preferred.
- Contract vetting/ drafting experience is desirable.
- Experience of working in an extended (offshore-onshore) global team model would be a plus
- Strong business sense with good analytical skills required
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel alongside good management reporting and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written business communication.
To apply for this Job : Click Here