Hungama Digital Media Entertainment is the largest aggregator, developer and publishers of Mobile and Digital Entertainment in India. It has a digital distribution network across 32 countries with over 150 direct networks such as Mobile Operators, Internet/Broadband publishers, Cable on Demand and IPTV networks.
- Knowledge of important provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Drafting of the notice, agenda and minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings as per the Secretarial Standards.
- Making entries in the Statutory Registers as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Filing of relevant eForms with Registrar of Companies (ROC) in respect to the Companies Act, 2013.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts, agreements, memorandum of understanding, term sheets etc. Co-ordinating with external regulators and advisors such as NSDL, CDSL, RTA, Lenders, Solicitors & Lawyers, Registrar of Companies from time to time.
- Expert in MS-word, excel, PPT, Tech savvy etc.
Your valuable Experience
- The candidate must have completed article-ship from a listed company OR the candidate must have completed article-ship from a practicing company secretaries firm.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- CS Professional passed out (should have completed article-ship)
- LLB (preferred)
To apply for this Job : Click Here