The essence of Ideal Consultants success is sincerity, personal integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, and responsibility. It is one of the most beautiful compensations of Ideal placements, in which IDEAL can sincerely try to help all its dependents by helping itself. Ideal Consultants wishes to secure the good of others by offering incredible value for service. Searching/Sourcing/recruiting the right talent as per our client’s requirements is our strength. Our recruitment procedures have a search and selection methodology that is second to none.
Position: Legal – Assistant Manager @ MNC Manufacturing corporate
Qualifications: Degree in Law from a recognised University LLB
Can consider a non LLB if the candidate is exceptionally well and working in brand protection
Experience: Tier 1 – 2 college 3-5 years – Govt. law college
Tier 3- 4 college 6- 8years
Mandatory: Liase with different teams, litigation knowledge, IT Background, connect with police station, Court receiver, & brand protection
Age: not above 38 years
- Issuing Notices to the defaulters of the Company. Visiting and following up
- with defaulters for expediting the recovery for the Company.
- Handling Litigation (Pan India) of the Company.
- Filing Police Complaints for Counterfeiting of Company’s Products.
- Handling and pursuing criminal complaints before various courts.
- Responding to various notices/ complaints received from Consumers/
- Handling and coordinating with various Advocates for Consumer litigation.
- Advising and assisting all divisions and departments on various
- negotiations (pan India and outside India) towards various business
- initiatives/business transactions etc. in order to resolve
- contentious/disputed matters.
- Liaison and coordination with the Attorneys and/or Counsels as and when
- required. Extending necessary support to Attorneys/ Counsels to enable
- them to complete / submit the pleadings within the allotted time frame.
- Meeting concerned personnel from the Business divisions and attend
- to their drafting requirements. Extending necessary support to all the
- divisions / departments in terms of drafting. Vetting and reviewing of various legal documents.
To apply for this Job : Click Here