Launched in 2007, ixigo is India’s #1 mobile travel platform with over 150 million users. It is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps travellers organise, book and track their trips. ixigo’s vision is to empower travellers with trustworthy & personalised travel recommendations. Founded by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
- Draft, review and negotiate with customers, partners and vendors a wide range of commercial & other agreements including API agreements, Airline Agreements, distribution agreements, Alliance agreements, service agreements, LOI, MOU, marketing agreements, payment gateway, wallet agreements and other business contracts
- Developing Legal framework & Policies & creating awareness for their compliance within the organization & developing risk mitigation strategies
- Assist in regulatory compliance and meetings with various regulatory authorities and drafting appropriate representations ensuring compliance to all applicable laws to organization
- Keep abreast with the changes in applicable laws and legal and regulatory requirements in relevant industry
- Creating data base of standard templates of NDA/contracts/MOU etc.
- Able to solve day to day legal problems of a fast-paced customer facing business
- Formulating and implementing company’s policies while enabling quick scaling of the business;
- Eager to work and learn in a fast-paced business.
- Manage Contract governance
- Ability to find solutions for any deadlocks while negotiating contracts & independently close various agreements
- Should have good command over English Language (both written and spoken) with high level of computer proficiency;
- Should possess good drafting & vetting skills
- The candidate should be collaborative, open to working with a diverse group, and interested in dynamic, progressive and evolving work and responsibilities
Educational qualification Required:
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law. Candidate with CS would have an added advantage.
To apply for this Job : Click Here