Lohono Stays by Isprava crafts contemporary, luxury vacations for the discerning traveler. We’ve curated a collection of opulent, chic villas in Goa, Alibaug, Lonavala, Phuket, Bali and Koh Samui. Lohono Stays brings you world-class aesthetics along with specialty experiences like discovering local gems, celebrating in style and staying in unbeatable locations which range from sun-dappled orchards to trendy, buzzing neighbourhoods. Renting with us not only means staying in an impeccably-styled home away from home. It also comes with a warm and thoughtful team that works intuitively to make your holiday picture-perfect.
Purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to support the business in its growth function by expanding the portfolio of homes operated under the brand “Lohono Stays”.
The successful candidate shall be responsible to draft, negotiate and close commercial contracts and property rental agreements whilst working in cohesion with cross-functional teams to drive timely and efficient transaction closure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the single point of contact between the legal team and cross functional teams to draft, negotiate, and close a variety of commercial contracts and property rental Agreements.
- Transaction management and coordination with cross functional teams and external stakeholders to drive timely and efficient transaction closure
- To actively participate in the creation of new market models and tax efficient structures for the Company
- Draft ancillary transaction documents such as resolutions, mou`s, letters etc.
- Draft and negotiate Vendor Agreements
- Assist the management with legal advice in areas of data/IT laws, Intellectual property laws, labour laws etc.
- Assist with pre-litigation disputes and responses to legal notices
- Advise on risk management and mitigation
- Aid and support the legal team as may be required in other matters
- High proficiency in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and Rental Agreement
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and work with other team members in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to apply commercial considerations to contract negotiations, review and drafting
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams
- L.L.B. from a leading university in India.
Prior work experience
- 5-7 years of post-qualification experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house position.
- Strong transactional background with excellent skills in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Experience in sectors of real estate or hospitality is preferred.
To apply for this Job : Click Here