Media.net is a technology company comprising of 1250+ employees focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers and advertisers. Media.net’s vast product suite leverages a strong foundation of best-in-class contextual targeting and an unmatched capability to unify disparate marketplaces to maximize competition and value for publishers and marketers. Media.net offers exclusive access to Yahoo! Bing’s Contextual Ads Program featuring billions of dollars of search demand, allowing publishers premium display to search and native ad formats with strong visibility metrics. Media.net also has the industry’s first server-side header bidding platform that maximizes yield with no compromise to the user experience.
Job Role and Description
- Handling HR OperationsReview, drafting, and execution of commercial contracts including – NDA, Vendor Agreements, Rental Agreements, IT Service Agreement, Licensing Agreements
- Drafting responses for KYCs, RFIs, and other inquiries from government offices.
- Experience of handling secretarial documentation for the company.
- Internal House Keeping of all legal and corporate secretarial documents.
- Ensuring filing, record keeping, tracking, and maintaining the legal and secretarial database and documentations.
- Conducting due diligence and legal research.
- Working closely with the Finance function of the Company.
Who should apply for this role:
- Law Degree and/or a Company Secretary (preferred) or BA/Bcom with para-legal experience of at least 5 years.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in para-legal or company secretarial-like roles.
- A combination of the two would be best.
To apply for this Job : Click Here