ReNew Power, founded by Mr. Sumant Sinha, in 2011, is the leading renewable energy company in India and 10th largest in terms of operational capacity, globally. A Nasdaq listed company under ticker RNW; ReNew develops, builds, owns, and operates utility-scale wind energy projects, utility-scale solar energy projects, utility-scale firm power projects, and distributed solar energy projects. With a total capacity of more than 10GW (including projects in pipeline), ReNew Power’s solar and wind energy projects are spread across 110+ sites, with a presence spanning 8 states in India, contributing to 1.4% of India’s power capacity. Consequently, this has helped to avoid 0.5% of India’s total carbon emissions and 1.1% India’s total power sector emissions. In 10 years of its operation, ReNew Power has generated almost 1 lakh jobs, directly and indirectly.
- Review and drafting contracts, including and not limited to E&C contract, supply contract, services contract, land development contract, coordination agreement and operations and maintenance contract for and asses potential legal implications which need to be brought to attention.
- Negotiate and draft bespoke contracts with clients.
- Work closely with the commercial arm of the business to streamline legal processes while mitigating legal risk.
- Analyse complex legal issues and provide consistent sound judgment to the organisation.
- Coordinate with other departments in the company to develop efficient procedures to streamline processes and close transactions.
- Should have worked on debt transactions and related contracts.
- 3-6 years PQE
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor of Laws
- Should be enrolled in a state bar in India (preferably Delhi)
- Strong exposure to both corporate and commercial law
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with ability to multitask effectively.
- Previous experience in a law firm, is preferred.
To apply for this Job : Click Here