Sarjak Container Lines Pvt Ltd (SCLPL) an Indian NVOCC / MTO’s, specializing in the carriage of Over Dimension Cargoes (ODC) on its own fleet of Special Equipment. Established in year 2003, Sarjak began its operations in Mumbai with just 5 flatracks and today owns a robust fleet in excess of 9000+ specialized containers including flatracks, open tops, high cube hard top open tops and super racks. Since the company’s inception, Sarjak’s vision has been devoted to giving great importance to the selection of reliable and professional partners as well as maintaining strong IT infrastructure and processes.
Roles and Responsibility
Candidate should be a Law Graduate with 4-5 years of experience preferably is shipping and Logistics Industry. Basic role would be handling of all Legal tasks assigned from time to time.
- Handling Cargo Claims, Container Damage Claims, Sending notices to relevant parties involved in the shipment
- Corresponding with Insurance Companies for Claim matters on regular basis and handle pre claims & quantified claims until concluded
- Drafting Legal documents like-Letter of Indemnity, Notices, replies to claimants, Legal notices and Agreements/ Contracts.
- Handling Insurance requirements of the company i.e. Property Insurance, MTO Insurance, Cargo Insurance
- Preparation of shipping documents, comparing and analyzing
- Co-ordinating internally for collecting information for the preparation of documents by Legal Team
- Drafting of Power of Attorney, Commercial contracts, Vendor contracts, notices and Legal agreements;
- Attending meetings with Customers/ Claimants if required;
- Filing and indexing paperwork; file and Record Maintenance
- Assistance in making Standard Operating Processes by Legal Team.
- System updating and tracking.
- Co-ordinating with Internal and external stakeholders and assisting in Concluding Legal and Claims
- Maintaining proper records & regular reporting
To apply for this Job : Click Here