Sonata is a global technology company that enables successful platform-based digital transformation initiatives for enterprises, to create businesses that are connected, open, intelligent, and scalable. Sonata’s Platformation™ methodology brings together industry expertise, platform technology excellence, design thinking-led innovation, and strategic engagement models to deliver sustained long-term value to customers. A trusted partner of world leaders in the Retail, Distribution, Travel, and Software industries, Sonata’s solution portfolio includes its own digital platform such as Brick & Click Retail Platform©, Modern Distribution Platform©, Rezopia Digital Travel Platform©, RAPID DevOps Platform© and Halosys Mobility Platform©, best in class capabilities on ISV digital technology platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, SAP Hybris, Cloud Engineering and Managed Services, as well as new digital applications like IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots, Blockchain, and Cyber Security. Sonata’s people and systems are nurtured to bring together the depth of thought leadership, customer commitment, and execution excellence to make a difference to business with technology.
Role: Assistant Manager Legal
Education qualifications: LLB
- Drafting, review and negotiations for MSAs, RFPs, other strategic alliance agreements with partners. This candidate should have experience in negotiations with customers and partners on a variety of technology centric contracts.
- Collaborative and agile in their approach to work . Management of internal and external clients is expected.
- Experience in review and negotiations for potential M&A opportunities with prospects
- Understand and comply with our Contract management process
- To have keen interest in working on big data projects and other compliance initiatives. Experience in handling GDPR projects is preferred.
- Assist other team members in managing work queue.
Other skills/ Requirements:
- Articulate and having a good command over English and drafting
- Experience in using MS word (review, track changes, comment, document compare, versioning, etc) and Adobe acrobat
- Candidates with relevant experience in the IT industry are preferred
To apply for this Job : Click Here